Won’t You Be My Valentine?
Warm, friendly wine bar in lovely Pacifica looking for that special someone to spend Valentine’s dinner with. I am a short walk from the beach, and enjoy live music and an extensive menu of boutique wines from Europe and California, including serving up tall, dark and handsome bottles of French Bordeaux, and champagne as sparkling as the conversation!
Have a Valentine? Don’t have a Valentine? Come out to A Grape in the Fog, where we will be serving up a sumptuous Valentine’s Day meal, paired with amazing wines for everyone, single and attached! Festivities begin with live music at 6 o’clock.
Reservations are requested – so we know how much food to prepare! email@example.com or call 650-735-5854.
Pricing: Tapas are $7 each.
Wine: By the glass ranging from $8 – $16. By the bottle available.
Desserts (mini-cupcakes): $1.25 each or 6 for $7
Entertainment by Taylor Brown (singer/songwriter, classic romantic guitar). www.taylorbrownmusic.com (6 to 8 pm)
- Papas Bravas – Fried Potatoes served with a Smoked Paprika and Garlic Confit Aioli.
- Arrancine – With Citrus and Fennel, stuffed with Manchego Cheese – 3 per order.
- Gruyere Torte – With Caramelized Sweet Onions on Puff Pastry.
- Arugula Salad – With Trumpet Mushrooms, Shaved Parmesan and a Meyer Lemon Dressing.
- Pork Meatballs – with Fennel and Almonds in rich Sugo – 3 per order.
- Parmesan Cheese Cups – Filled with Goat Cheese Mousse, Roasted Beets, and fresh Dill – 2 per order.
- White Chocolate Torte – with Mascarpone Cheese, Graham Cracker crust, and fresh Berries.